IEEE ESTC 2024
SEPTEMBER 11–13, 2024 | BERLIN, GERMANY
IEEE ESTC 2024 Call for Papers
The IEEE ESTC 2024 seeks original, noncommercial papers describing research and innovations in all areas of electronics packaging and system integration. Authors are invited to submit an abstract describing recent work. Abstracts must detail the objectives of the work presented and demonstrate new results.
- Advanced Packaging
- Materials for Interconnects and Packaging
- Optoelectronic Systems Packaging
- Assembly and Manufacturing Technologies
- Design Tools and Modeling
- Power Electronics System Packaging
- Advanced Technologies for Emerging Systems
- Reliability of Electronic Devices and Systems
- Flexible, Printed and Hybrid Electronics
- RF, mm-wave and THz Systems Packaging
Abstract submission will open on December 1, 2023. Please submit a 500-word abstract through our online-submission tool at https://conftool.net/estc2024. It is also possible to optionally upload a figure.
Accepted contributions will be published in the conference proceedings, and archived in IEEE
Xplore (provided they comply with specifications). IEEE ESTC papers can be searched through IEEE,
Google scholar and other search engines.
IEEE ESTC Student Travel Award
The student travel grant program for IEEE ESTC awards up to 6 grants. The competition is open to all full-time graduate students enrolled at an accredited institution in a program of study within the scope of IEEE ESTC. The student must be listed as the primary author on the abstract. Further details can be found here.
- Conference: 11 – 13 September 2024
- Abstract submission opens: 1 December 2023
- Abstract submission deadline: 1 March 2024
- Notification of acceptance: 5 April 2024
- Paper submission deadline: 31 May 2024
Please submit your abstract of
500 words (max.) at
It is possible to optionally upload a figure.