If your submitted abstract has been accepted, please proceed to write your full paper.
A template for the full paper is available for doenload in the author's area, which you have access to after you are logged in. Please follow the instructions in the template.
After you have finished your paper work, you are requested to do two steps to submit your full paper:
1. Please upload the necessary file(s) on this website:
- Log in to the website using your author's login data.
- Got to the Author's area and on to "My abstracts".
- In the list of your submitted abstracts you will find an upload symbol next to each accepted abstract.
- Click on that upload symbol and upload your file(s).
- Note: Uploading a PDF file of your full paper fitting the template rules is mandatory! Uploading a Word file in addition to that might help the ESTC Publication Chair in case of any formatting issues. You might also compress your file(s) to ZIP format to reduce upload size.
2. For publication of your full paper in IEEE Xplore Digital Library it is necessary to transfer the Copyright:
- Next to the upload symbol in the My Abstracts list youa also will find a copyright symbol.
- Click on that symbol to get a pre-filled form with your abstract-(paper) title, authors etc.
- Double-check all those data and make necessary changes.
- You will then be forwarded to the IEEE electronic Copyright Form system to complete the transfer.
- Note: Papers without copyright transfer will not be published!