ESTC 2018 review
Again ESTC has brought together colleagues from around the world to work, network and celebrate during four successful conference days.
Find below statistical data and details about the conference and its highlights.
Statistical Data & Highlights of ESTC 2018
- 380+ attendees from 28 countries, 50% of them from industry
- 4 PDCs with 52 registered attendees
- 4 trend-setting Keynote Speeches
- 4 interesting Special Workshops
- 28 Technical Sessions with 112 oral presentations
- 3 Interactive Sessions with 58 poster presentations
- 31 Exhibitors
- 5 interesting Industrial Tours
ESTC 20018 Awards
ESTC 2018 awarded the best oral and the best interactive presentation and paper.
The BEST POSTER PRESENTATION AWARD went to:
- Modified CNTs for NO2 Detection
Jiri Stulik1, Tomas Blecha1
1: University of West Bohemia in Pilsen, Czech Republic
The BEST PAPER PRESENTATION AWARD went to:
- Thermomechanical Reliability of Large Wafer Level Chip Scale Packages (LWLCSP) under Thermal Cycling Qualification Test
Balaji Nandhivaram Muthuraman1, Baltazar Canete1
1: Dialog Semiconductor GmbH, Germany
Professional Development Courses
ESTC 2018 started on Tuesday morning with Professional Development Courses (PDC). Experts form industry and science shared their knowledge about special aspects of electronic packaging with attendees.
The Technical Program was crowned by a couple of Keynote Presentations, given by high level experts. Visions, strategies, but also unexpected views on system-integration and further development of electronic packaging were presented.
There have been some Special Workshops on Wednesday afternoon.
The Technical Program, with no doubt the "heart" of a conference, of ESTC 2018 scheduled 28 oral presentation sessions and 3 interactive presentation sessions.
The Technical Program was accompanied by an Exhibition. Companies, research institutions and organizations from around the world showed their products, results or services.
On Friday morning ESTC 2018 offered a couple of Industrial Tours.